Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge Start!

So after much deliberating, I decided to try the 30 day challenge.  I only have a few viewers so I suppose it's okay to be so personal.  =P  I want to try to go in order so here let's see how well I do!  :D

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 10- A story about a past relationship.
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- A picture of your room; don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle; share the first 10 songs that play.
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have; how or why you have them.
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.
Day 25- What you would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

Day 01
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


I took this picture while recording my video for my first guitar performance.  :)  Finally got it to work on Youtube, so here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eOpDlNW1p0

1. For those who have only knew me for the past year, I used to be hardcore into kendo.  I made it for the 2008 National team and represented NCKF (northern california kendo federation) and received one of the Kantosho (fighting spirit) awards in my division.  :)  I haven't been able to do it much since being at Brooks, but I hope I get some time to start doing it at least once a week.  

2. I have different groups of friends, but every one is just as important as the other.

3. I am OCD about labeling my tv shows, dramas, and movies.  If they're Japanese, I have to have the kanji in the name.  If they're Korean, I have to have the hangul label.  If they're tv shows, I need to have the season and the episode number and the title.  I'm just a little bit ridiculous about organizing media.  XD

4. I am super crazy immaculate about labeling my music in iTunes.  It bugs me if I don't have album art for songs, and I need to know what albums they came off of.  My iTunes library is one of the most colorful and completely filled out.  

5. I have a youtube channel.  I like doing covers because I can't write my own music.  I'm not an amazing singer, but I love to sing.  It's one of my favorite things to do in life.  I sing just about everywhere except the shower.  I don't sing in the shower.

6. I go to photography school in Santa Barbara.  I'm finally living my dream.

7. Back home I have more guy friends.  In Santa Barbara I have more girl friends.  I can be a girly girl or be one of the guys.  It's what makes me, me.

8. My favorite place in the world is Disneyland.

9. I love baking and cooking.  I guess I'm pretty domestic.  XD

10. I love playing instruments.  I've played piano with lessons from 2nd-7th grade (now I just play for fun), clarinet in band from 5th-12th grade, koto for 2 years, shamisen for a year, and guitar for a collective of a year.  The only thing I still practice now is guitar.

11. I am not confident in my Photoshop skills yet.

12. I really good at remembering lyrics.

13. I took dance lessons from 1st grade to 10th grade because I knew that I wasn't good at sports.

14. I think my latest catchphrase is, "It's like in that one episode of How I Met Your Mother...."

15. I used to be a picky eater.  I still am, but a I am million times better than I used to be.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry about that^^ i know what it is with classes^^
this new style of photography must be very interesting :)
i hope you'll have more inspiration during your break and rest you well^^

Aya said...

Murrrrrrr. Stop being so inspirational! Now I want to start this 30 day challenge!

It's hard to blog every day though. I did just update my livejournal recently though.

Anyway, I'll keep coming back. :DDDDDDD