Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 8

I'm posting this early in the morning since my Saturday will be busy with a photo workshop, packing and traveling home.  :)

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

March is around the corner.  Another session is starting soon.  This is definitely a good time to get some short term goals going.

1) I want to go to kendo at least once a week (probably Thursdays after my class in Ventura)
2) This session I will work on practicing Photoshop at least an hour a day
3) I will try and keep my room clean for this session
4) I want to shoot for myself so I can be ready for the Portfolio class in May
5) I don't want to buy too much since I don't have a steady pay coming in
6) I want to meet more people for modeling and networking

This session won't be as busy as LS was, so I am looking to focus more on myself and professional betterment.  

0 comments: