Subscribe to RSS feed

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 9

Day 09- Something/someone you're proud of

So this might come off as incredibly cheesy, but here it goes...

In the summer, it will be 4 years since I graduated high school.  My friends either went to a four year university straight away or went to Delta and made decisions from there.  I am so proud of where everyone is at in their lives today.  One of my friends just came back from auditioning all over the US for music school grad programs.  One of my friends has an awesome job lined up for her when she finishes in June.  One of my friends passed the CBEST test so he can now teach for minimum wages.  Each friend is at a good place in their lives (even if some might be wary of the future) and have had so many good things happen in the process.  Many of my Delta friends have moved on to better schools and made greater goals for themselves.  My friend has a a beautiful son and her own little loving family.  All of my friends are at such great places in their lives and I am extremely happy for everyone and the places they are at in their lives.  I am happy to be a part of their lives and I hope that we will continue being friends for the long haul.  :)

0 comments: