Subscribe to RSS feed

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- A picture of something you ate & 10 confessions
So I was a bit slow on getting the picture up!  I kept forgetting to take pictures of my food because it was so delicious.  hahahaha.


1) I am okay with a messy room until someone visits, then I wish I didn't let it go so much.  haha
2) I've always wanted a pet dog.
3) I watch Spongebob whenever I go back home for break week.
4) I dowload singles for their album art.
5) I am slowly being turned into an Arashi fan.  But I'm more interested in their acting skills, and the songs that accompany their dramas/movies.  (more specifically, Nino's work.  <3 :D)
6) I am mostly attracted to Asians.
7) I want to go to Japan and be a celebrity photographer.  NOT a paparazzi, a celebrity photographer for things like editorial portraits and magazines.
8) I am constantly trying to find out what kind of music suites my singing voice best.  So far the closest that I've come to is He is We's sound.
9) I want to play more and more guitar songs.  Kina Grannis, He is We, Jeremy Messersmith..I want to play all of their songs.
10) I can't write music and I'm always jealous/admiring of people who can.

0 comments: