Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 29

Day 29- In the past month what have you learned?

That it's never too late.  I feel progress.  Maybe I'm being silly and too hopeful, but I feel it.  And I know I made a huge deal about moving on when I started this 30 day challenge, but I've come to realize I can't give up that easily.  It's going to be a long road that might lead me nowhere, but I'm willing to try.  I also realized that I am truly a romantic.  I had a brief fall of my defenses, but thankfully it didn't get crazy.  I want to believe that I can be like majority of the people I see around me, but I can't give up on the idea of love or settle for something that won't make me happy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for your kind words :) i'm very touched and glad you like them ^_^
have a beautiful day/or night^^