Subscribe to RSS feed

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 30

Day 30- 20 goals you want to accomplish.

Wow, done already?  It seems like I just started...thanks to those who followed or are just finding me.  :)  I can't believe I did it!

1) Be assertive and stick to my rates for photos
2) Get assignments/work done on time and to the clients/teachers asap
3) Get a better sleep schedule
4) Work on stronger, technical photography aspects for a better portfolio
5) Return to kendo practice.  It's been too long, and I miss it.  I won't be as good as I used to be, but I want to get to that level again
6) Keep my room CLEAN!  haha
7) To be able to look back when I'm 50 and still have the same awesome friends
8) Feel confident about myself
9) To become better at guitar and to eventually play by ear
10) Visit Japan
11) See Verbal and Taku perform (preferably together, fine seperately)
12) Be fluent in Japanese
13) Work on video skills
14) To not be afraid of putting myself out there and offering my services as much as I can
15) Be happy with life
16) Visit the rest of the 50 states (I've been to 43)
17) I would love to learn Korean
18) Become even less of a picky eater
19) Get an internship while at Brooks
20) Fall in love

0 comments: